PREMARITAL COACHING – START SMART PREMARITAL PROGRAM:
Start Smart Class
Do you want the 5 Year Plan OR the 50 Year Plan? The Start Smart class is designed to help couples develop skills for building a strong, lifelong marriage.
Start Smart Premarital Program Overview
Start Smart is a comprehensive premarital program that has 4 core elements:
- Pre-marital curriculum with experiential learning of essential communication and conflict resolution skills.
- A Pre-Marital Inventory driven by current research that provides a comprehensive profile of a couple’s strengths and growth areas in 13 critical categories. The cost of the Inventory is $25 per couple.
- A 56 page workbook packed with innovative exercises and meaningful content. The workbook is free for everyone.
- Mentoring sessions with trained “Marriage Coaches” to process inventory results. Coaches use the Start Smart Report as an outline for facilitating appropriate and on-target discussion.
What core topics are covered in Start Smart?
Start Smart is a research based, comprehensive premarital program that was created by Richard Albertson, Founder of Live the Life. It asks engaged couples “Do you want the 5 year plan or the 50 year plan?” and offers the skills needed to make it through the most challenging early years of marriage.
This program was designed for engaged couples and has 4 core elements:
1. A premarital inventory driven by current research that examines a couple’s strengths and growth areas. 2. A workbook packed with innovative exercises focused on finances, personality assessments, sexuality and intimacy, communication and conflict resolution. 3. Five coaching sessions with a trained “Marriage Mentor.” 4. Experiential learning of specific communication and conflict resolution skills crucial for a healthy marriage.
This course will set a couple up for a long lasting, healthy relationship and strong marriage!
For more information or to schedule Premarital Coaching Sessions, please contact us