Pastor Ronald Eugene serves as Pastor of New Vision Emmanuel. He oversees the spiritual and business well-being of the church. As chief executive officer, he manages the board of committee members, the staff of ministry leaders, and the yearly budget.
- He currently sits on the Board of Elders for our Parent Church, Haitian Emmanuel Baptist Church. In this active role, He functions as liaison to the two churches assuring effective operations throughout the year.
- First Lady Carole Eugene serves as board member of the Church committee.
- She serves as visionary of the Minister’s Wives support group, and overseer of the Women’s Connection ministry. She also sits on the leadership board of the Marriage ministry. Her leadership roles and inspiring vision is to recapture today’s women back to the heart of God.
- Br. Wilfrid Pierre functions as Administrative assistant to the Pastor and Leader of the Hospitality and Benevolence Ministry.
- Under the Pastor’s guidance, he is responsible for maintaining the church membership database and all aspects of hospitality, visitation, and support.
He currently sits as a board member for the WMCC Building Campaign
Br. Jean Marcus Philippe functions as Foreman to the Church Committee. He is responsible for the managing and recording of monthly meetings under the Pastor’s guidance.
- He is the Leader of the Audio & Visual Ministry. His passion is to provide quality production that amplifies the mission of Christ to our church body through the use of advanced technology.
- He teaches and prepares new believers for baptism, their next step of faith in their relationship with Christ.
- Br. Eric Remonvil serves as our Youth ministry Liaison. He is responsible for overseeing the membership and ministry activities of the Youth Ministry.
He is also Leader of the Drama Ministry. His desire is to use the gift of visual arts and dramatization to aid in leading souls to Christ.
Br. Rosny Telfort is responsible for our New Believer’s. He serves as an outreach liaison to the ministries of growth. He initiates contact with all New believer’s and teaches our bimonthly New Believer’s course.
- He is the Men’s Ministry Leader and Assistant Finance Director. His ministry motto is to reclaim God’s Men and “sharpen them as iron” (Proverbs 27:17)